We work with state-of-the-art technologies in an environment that rewards skill, responsibility-taking, learning, and helpfulness.
Do you enjoy watching films and series, wherever you are and whenever you want? Or maybe you’re one of those who prefers to let the TV channel decide what’s on for the evening? No matter your preference, we’re behind it making sure it’s an enjoyable experience for you. We translate videos into numbers. We’ve developed a distributed system capable of analyzing hundreds of channels and hundreds of gigabits of video in real-time. Simultaneously we are processing data from many millions of viewers and devices, resulting in billions of data points every minute, pushing both hardware and software to the limits.
Our intuitive apps use millions of data points to help our customers understand the performance of the video delivery chain, the experience of the users and enable them to make the right business decisions at any time. We also work with the latest devices and newest apps from the world of TV. Whatever’s new in the world of streaming, we learn about it first.
But we need you to continue our journey! The development department at Agama is a tightly-knit team and with us, you have a chance to make a big impact. We know that we can only succeed by working together, taking responsibility and growing together, as individuals and as a collective.
We have a new open position, see below. We would love to hear from you!
Junior Software Engineer (ongoing recruiting)
As a software engineer at Agama, you can develop in one or several areas covering real-time systems, video analysis, distributed systems, microservices, containers, customer integrations and web-based UIs.
What will you do:
- Work with a small team of software engineers and product managers.
- Solve complex problems that are vital both to the customers and to Agama’s success.
- Design, write, test, improve, deploy and document the solutions; you will be a part of all the development phases.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies.
Who are you:
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have a strong problem-solving ability.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You have built an app of any kind or have an ongoing project that you can show us.
Our team of about 30 employees develops, markets, and sells our software-based solution almost all over the world. You will be part of our development team which consists of a diverse, creative group of people of various ages, skills, and backgrounds.
As an employee at Agama, you get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with interesting and developing technology at a company with an attractive culture that values its employees and having fun together!