Do you like helping the customers? – Apply now!
Agama Technologies is an innovative company that works within the data and the streaming video domain. We have the privilege to work with more than 100 different service providers, network operators and broadcasters, including A1 Group, Altibox, Digicel, Etisalat, KPN, M7, Sky, T-Mobile, Nuuday and Telenor.
Agama was founded in 2004 and has had stable and profitable growth ever since. The company is based in Linköping, Sweden, and is privately held. For more information, visit www.agama.tv
You will be one of our customers’ point of contact regarding how to use and how to configure the Agama system.
You will handle support tickets, perform technical investigations as well as assist in integration cases and upgrades.
You will also act as a link between our product teams and our customers, understanding their needs and requirements so that we can develop our product features accordingly.
Main responsability areas:
- Understand the deployments at customers’ end, and the challenges customers are facing.
- Be working in close cooperation with the product department, sales, development, and our customers.
- Play a key role in handling the support and integration cases for different customers to help them with their questions and problems.
- Enhance our way of working – we can, and always want to improve!
- Be part of interactions with customers to understand their requirements and their wishes which would get into a new feature in the product.
What we offer
Agama is a place where we grow together – we are eager to excel and learn even more.
- You will be the hero that solves our customers’ problems.
- You will become an expert in an industry-leading solution for monitoring, analyzing and visualization of video service quality.
- You will collaborate with media service providers all over the world.
- You will have fun working with highly skilled co-workers and cutting-edge technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of RedHat / CentOS Linux OS, scripting in Linux environment.
- A strong educational background.
- Troubleshooting of software issues in a Linux environment with a structured approach to solving the issue.
- To some degree understand how TV services are being delivered using technologies like IPTV, DVB, OTT.
- Knowing basic networking concepts in Linux environment.
- To some extent have worked on installing, upgrading software packages and configuring Linux system services in cloud and on premises Linux servers.
As a person you are:
- Customer-focused and customer service oriented.
- Confident in creating structured written communications with customers to solve their problems, kindly and clearly explaining the solutions to any problem or question.
- An open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Agama.
- Holding a Swedish citizenship or Swedish permanent residence permit.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
Working at Agama
We appreciate working in an organization characterized by diversity, team spirit, drive and commitment. Our corporate culture is flexible and mission-focused, and we always strive to grow and innovate to be able to offer a solution that creates unrivalled value for our customers.
We need your application no later than May 18th, 2021 via www.asb-executive.se
We look forward to hearing from you!